Casper Mountain Biathlon Club is 501 (c) (3) non profit organization, a designated Paralympic Sport Club and a member of the U.S. Biathlon Association.
Casper Mountain Biathlon Club’s mission is to provide opportunity and training for youth and adults of all abilities to achieve excellence through the sport of Biathlon
The Casper Mountain Biathlon Club is a Wyoming based nonprofit organization dedicated to:
• Providing a sustainable world class national biathlon training site that will enhance the local community and economy.
• Providing quality coaching and competitive opportunities for amateur athletes to participate in the sport of biathlon on a local, regional, national and international level.
• Providing year-round programs that support biathlon training and competition; including cross-training activities such as roller-skiing, cycling, running, strength training and other related activities.
• Providing an avenue for athletes to reach their Olympic and Paralympic goals and objectives.
• Ensuring access to the sport of biathlon to youth and adults of all abilities and economic status.
• Promoting and serving as a national leader in the sports of biathlon and parabiathlon.
• Providing programs of therapeutic value specifically tailored for injured military, people with disabilities and disadvantaged youth.
• Expanding recreational opportunities for the community.
• Enhancing winter sports in the State of Wyoming.